Personal data processing consent
The client operating willingly with a free hand and advancing its interest likewise confirming its mental capacity and applying for Tenet LLC filling in on-line form on te-net.io (hereinafter referred to as Web site) consents hereof to processing personal data (hereafter Consent).
The client consents to processing personal data under the following terms and conditions:
- This Consent is given for processing personal data of the Client both using the automation technology and without the use of it.
- The Consent is given for processing the following personal data of the Client: full name, contact phone number, e-mail address.
- The personal data presented herewithin are not in the public domain.
- The purposes of processing:
- request processing for the consultancy purpose;
- identification under the terms and agreement contracting with Tenet LLC;
- Web site, Services access receiving;
- for receiving transactional e-mails in the moment of application receipt for purchasing services or payment implementation;
- for receiving advertising and/or informative messages – not more than 1 message per day;
- data adjustment, research and analysis for Site services and sections maintaining and enhancing as well as Site new services and sections development;
- for obtaining statistical and other test and evaluation on the basis of anonymized data.
- This Consent is given to operate with data in the following: collection, recording, systematization, accumulating, storage.
- Processing of personal data may be discontinued at User request.
- Consent may be withdrawn by User or its representative by directing a written notice to Tenet LLC.
- This Consent is valid until data storage expiration determined in accordance with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation or until the forfeit of legal foundation.